We are busy planning our next exciting precinct!
Further details will be available in the coming months, we invite you to pre-register your details to be the first to find out more!
Click below to view current release and availability.
Why choose Riverparks?
We are excited to announce that our Bunya Adventure Playground has taken out the top gong at the 2019 Australian Institute of Landscape Architects (AILA) Awards for Best Play Space!
Riverparks offers an inspirational lifestyle choice in a natural setting. High above the banks of the Caboolture River with easy access to 1.1 kilometres of river frontage. Riverparks is the perfect community to live, grow and play, offering a welcome return to traditional living
Growing families are making the move to Riverparks en masse, and it’s not hard to see why.
1. PLAYGROUND | Our million dollar “Bunya Adventure Playground” is the jewel of Riverparks and is sure to keep the kids entertained for hours!
2. NATURE | High above the banks of the Caboolture River with easy access to 1.1 kilometres of river frontage.
3. LOCATION | Halfway between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast you will enjoy easy access to the city or the beaches via the nearby M1 Motorway, plus Bribie Island.
4. SHOPPING & AMENITIES | Minutes from the convenience of modern day living including shopping & medical centres.
5. EDUCATION | Be spoilt for choice with the wide range of education facilities at your doorstep
Located halfway between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast you will enjoy easy access to the city or the beaches via the nearby M1 Motorway, plus Bribie Island is just over the other side of the highway.
Locally you will have easy access to everything you will ever need, with plenty of amenities close by including schools, shopping, medical, sports and recreation facilities.
The jewel of Riverparks is the central playground at the heart of the community. The Bunya Adventure Playground is at the centrepiece of 10.6 hectares of parkland and green open spaces that has been reserved for residents to enjoy.
The highly anticipated park has been designed to encourage a healthy & active lifestyle and create a place to bring family and friends together in a relaxed natural environment. There is something for everyone with an array of active and passive recreational spaces where residents and community members of all ages can gather to relax, socialise and exercise.
Riverparks is the perfect community to live, grow and play.
Bunya Adventure Playground is located on Dobson Lane, Upper Caboolture, Queensland 4510.
A range of level, generously sized homesites means you will have plenty of room for family living and the home design of your choice.